Do you have a multidog household? If you do, maybe you’ll recognize some of these rules your dogs have set for each other.
1) If I didn’t want it, but then I found out you want it…it’s mine.
2) If our human brings home two identical toys, I only want the one you’re playing with.
3) You can never get a treat unless I also get one.
4) If the human is giving you attention, I will push you out of the way.
5) Where you pee, I will pee.
6) I’m going to check your food dish to make sure you ate it all.
7) I will always be your best snuggle friend.
8) If one of us makes a mess, let’s both act innocent so the human doesn’t know who did it!
9) I will make you play with me!
Having two dogs is fun…but they each want their own attention from you! So we’re keeping multidog homes in mind! For a limited time, you can get two books for your dogs at a big discount! Buy one, get a coupon for your second book half off. Each book will be customized with the name and words that dog knows. They’ll love their personal reading time with you! Shop now!